Office Closure Staff and Marketing Projects
The AAO’s recommended steps for Office Closure.
Discounted and Free training resources.
Project ideas for Staff to do while working virtual.
Free Educational Webinars on industry topics.
- Watch topsOrtho training videos.
- If you have been waiting to update topsOrtho, this may be a great time to update.
- tops also has an easy and affordable way to update your hardware. If you need to update hardware call and ask about topsTotalPackage
- Educate patients on orthodontic care they can practice at home.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about Patient Education, or click here to learn more.
- Send pediatric patients guardians resources for kids. Some parents—including your staff—may be at home with kids, so sending some resources like the ones below will help to continue their learning that has more then likely been interrupted.
- Create Social media graphics to have for the year (canva.com = free graphics resource) (hootsuite.com = social media scheduling assistant)
- Staff Birthdays
- Social media contests: Have patients tag selfies of themselves during this time to keep your patients engaged, have them send photos of their home school set-up, etc.
- Create a Referral Incentive program.
- Send out incentives for patients to create testimonials.
- Set up an email campaign.
- Review your current website to make sure it is up-to-date.