topsOrtho™ Version 5.0 to Debut at Users Meeting
Major software update includes insurance process overhaul with electronic filing capability ATLANTA, Dec. 29, 2011—Attendees at topsFest™, the tops Software annual users meeting, will be first to see topsOrtho™ version 5.0 in action, and first to receive the program update. topsFest is for orthodontists and their staff members who use the topsOrtho practice management system. The event takes place Feb. 2-4, 2012, in New Orleans. Version 5.0 is a major update to topsOrtho, and includes a complete overhaul of insurance processes and the ability to file claims electronically. The changes were designed to help orthodontic practices save money through more efficient and effective management. “More orthodontists are now accepting insurance for services, so we met with many of them to see how they handled it,” said Dr. Mark Sanchez, tops Software founder and CEO. “When we realized we could help our customers save money and get paid faster through better claims management, we rebuilt the entire insurance processing and management function within topsOrtho. Whether you file electronically or with paper, the user experience with version 5.0 surpasses anything else available in orthodontic practice management software.” Other enhancements to topsOrtho in version 5.0 include:
- New patient communication and appointment reminder preferences, and a new mechanism for setting up third-party communication integration.
- Incredibly fast emailing of billing statements en mass.
- Improved Door-To-Door™ mapping technology with Google maps.
- Major improvements in the way images are controlled during editing.
- Refinements to iPortfolio, Letters and Referrals.
About topsFest topsFest 2012 is the 8th annual topsOrtho users meeting. The event includes guest lectures from top orthodontic consultants; topsOrtho skills classes and workshops for each practice area and level of expertise; direct access to tops support staff, instructors and programmers; a dozen hand-picked exhibitors; as many as 11 continuing education credits; and special topsFest-only pricing for topsCephMate™ and topsEcho™ software. For more information and registration: https://topsortho.com/events/topsfest. About tops Software tops Software provides a suite of state-of-the-art orthodontic software:
- topsOrtho™ is the leading Mac-based orthodontic practice management and imaging system.
- topsCephMate™ is an easy-to-use, intuitive digital cephalometric tracing and treatment simulation program.
- topsEcho™ for the iPhone and iPad provides up-to-the-minute access to patient information and images, schedules, referrals, treatment notes and more.